We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Honey is a very beneficial food because it is composed of different minerals necessary for our body. Its nutritional and healing properties have been known since ancient times.
That is why, on this occasion, from our site we propose you to make this simple but delicious recipe for cream with honey curd in the oven to the bain-marie, so that your children can enjoy its flavor at any time of the day.
- 300 ml of milk.
- 200 ml of extra creamy fresh cream.
- 4 eggs
- 120 gr of honey.
1. Beat the milk with the cream and reserve.
2. Separate the yolks of 3 eggs; and beat these 3 yolks with the remaining egg and honey.
3. Preheat the oven to 180º. Prepare a strong baking tray to make the bain-marie. You have to heat a little water in a saucepan and pour it into the tray, filling it with a finger approximately. Reservation. Pour the cream into the individual molds (they must be oven safe) and place them inside the tray.
4. Bake 30 minutes or until top of creams are golden brown. Let them cool and then cover them with plastic wrap to keep them in the fridge. You just need to add a little more honey on top before tasting them.
You can read more articles similar to Cream with curd honey in the oven. Easy recipe for children's snack, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.