The path to a happy family begins with a happy mother and father. If you don't feel good about yourself and happy, you won't be able to convey these feelings to your children. Therefore, it is very important that you take care of yourself to take care of.
Within the world of words, choosing phrases, decrees or affirmations that you can repeat in a conscious and continuous way throughout the day, week or month, depending on how you propose to work, is a powerful option to make you change your attitude. Next you will have affirmations, which, shared as a family, can make you recharge energy and re-connect with each family member. We can call them 'the 24 commandments of the happy family'.
Remember, it can be fun, even a game, the bring the family together to create your favorite decrees, affirmations or phrases that you want to keep in mind in your family environment. Imagine that each and every one of you must say a phrase that can unite the family more. You can write it down and deposit it in a pot, so you can always reread them. Here is an example of phrases you can use:
1. I listen without judging, I speak without offending, and I observe without contempt.
2. We are a prosperous family, healthy and very lucky.
3. We are a family that everything works out for us. We are blessed by life.
4. I am a member of a family that loves each other.
5. I am a valuable person for this family.
6. We are a brave family, united, abundant and loving.
7. Love is the force that moves this family.
8. We are a grateful family: We are grateful for what we have and what is yet to come.
9. As a united family, we accept to live in love, peace, health and prosperity.
10. In this family, we choose to surround ourselves with people who add up, with transparent people, with mouths that don't lie.
11. In this family, we choose friends who embrace with kindness, sincerity and love.
12. We are a family that deserves all the best of the best, and with Love, we accept it Now.
13. In this family, we appreciate both the small and the big that happens to us.
14. We are an architect family of our destiny.
15. We are a family that if with words, actions and behaviors, we harm someone, we know how to ask for forgiveness.
16. We are a family that we take good care of each other.
17. In this family love is expressed every day.
18. In this family, we create a development environment for each member of the family.
19. We are a family who use words to communicate love and positivity.
20. In this family we defend interdependence to relate better.
21. In this family, we all follow our hearts, to make decisions.
22. We always tell the truth.
23. At home we foster a family and positive environment.
24. As a family, we deserve Love, abundant LOVE.
Through affirmations, we create new ways of thinking, which we can then turn into new experiences. These phrases can be the starting point of the change you want to make. In addition, not only as a family, but as human beings, we deserve all the good that has to happen to us.
Finally, remember that the most valuable thing in life is not what you have, but who you have in your life, to live and enjoy it.
You can read more articles similar to The 24 commandments of the happy family, in the category of Dialogue and communication on site.