Mango and other fruits such as kiwi or grapes can begin to be given to the baby from eight or nine months, if indicated by the pediatrician. With these new flavors we will make your diet more varied and complete.
The fruit is necessary for the growth of babies, it provides them with vitamins, minerals and very important nutrients, so with this recipe for mango, apple and orange porridge you will give them a very rich and good food for them.
- 1 mango
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- Tips: If you wish, you can add a cookie to this recipe, as long as it is gluten-free to avoid causing an allergy to the baby. If you use regular cookies or cereals, wait until the baby is at least one year old
Guiainfantil.com proposes a healthy, exquisite and very easy to prepare homemade recipe. We teach you how to make it, step by step and with all the details:
1. Wash and peel the mango, removing the pit. Cut the mango into small pieces.
2. Wash and peel the apple and cut it into small pieces.
3. Take the mango and apple to the blender.
4. Add the orange juice and beat everything until you get a thick cream.
5. Before serving the porridge, pass it through a strainer to remove any little thing that may have been whole.
We propose you MORE RECIPES OFFRUIT PAPERS.
You can read more articles similar to Mango, apple and orange porridge, in the category of Porridge on site.