We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Peruvian gastronomy it has influence from various parts of the world. From the typical Mediterranean dishes to Asian food passing through the typical recipes of sub-Saharan Africa.
One of the most used ingredients in Peruvian recipes is cassava or cassava. A tuber similar in appearance to carrots or potatoes that can be used in many dishes, for example, to make delicious dumplings cassava, stuffed with cheese, which children love.
- 500 gr. cassava or cassava
- 1/4 of glass of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 of glass of Parmesan cheese
- 2 yolks
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Cheese to melt (it can be mozzarella or another cheese)
1. Peel the yuccas and wash them. Place them in a pot with water and cook them until they are tender.
2. When tender, remove from heat and mash with a fork to remove the roots.
3. Add the two yolks, the butter, the Parmesan cheese and the yeast, and knead well with your hands.
4. Roll out the dough, cut small circles and put a little cheese to melt in the center. Fold the dumplings and seal them with the help of a fork.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan, pass the dumplings in flour and fry them until they are golden brown. Remove the pasties and place them on a plate with absorbent kitchen paper to remove the oil.
Guiainfantil's trick. You can fill them with all kinds of ingredients, but try not to load them too much to avoid breaking them.
You can read more articles similar to Yucca empanadas for children. Peruvian recipe, in the category of Peruvian Recipes on site.