We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Carbohydrates are very important macronutrients for our body because they contribute to obtaining energy and storing it, especially in our nervous system. Potatoes are one of the foods that contribute carbohydrates to the diet.
It is essential to include them in the diet of our children, more specifically at mealtime, but we must also control their intake to prevent the blood sugar level from rising. Hence the recommendation to calculate between 200 and 300 grams per day. To make the preparation and calculation of foods composed of carbohydrates easier, we provide you with a recipe for baked potatoes whose portion per person is very adequate. Since Guiainfantil.com we invite you to prepare this recipe for children of baked potato towers.
- 1 medium potato per person
- sweet onion
- Vegetables soup
It is an easy, healthy recipe and they are also delicious! Take note of how to prepare this potato construction step by step. It can serve as a starter or garnish to accompany other dishes.
1. Preheat the oven to 220º with heat up and down. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into very thin slices with the help of a very sharp knife or a mandolin.
2. Wash the potatoes and drain the water well; Salt to taste and reserve in a source. Following, cut onion and mince garlic to taste.
3. Add the onion and garlic to the potatoes and add a splash of oil; mix well and reserve.
4. Starts to ride the potato towers placing one potato slice on top of another in an oven safe container. To make sure the potato towers don't come apart, stick a wooden skewer stick right in the center and add a little bit of butter on top.
5. Add a cup of broth on the sides (without watering the potatoes). We have used vegetable broth, but you can use chicken, meat or fish broth; depending on the food they are going to accompany.
6. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes.The time may vary depending on the oven and depending on the size and thickness of the potato slices.
And ready! You already have some healthy and delicious potato servings to complete the meal in the most original way.
You can read more articles similar to Garnish baked potato towers. Original recipes for children, in the category of Potatoes on site.