We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What would the Thanksgiving turkey be without the delicious sauce to go with it? Gravy or turkey sauce It is a very simple recipe to make and it is the perfect culmination for the Thanksgiving Day recipe.
It is a silky and flavorful enriched sauce ideal to put on sliced turkey or even on mashed potatoes. In Guiainfantil.com We show you how to make gravy to complete the Thanksgiving menu.
- 3 cups of the juice from the turkey roast
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
1. When the turkey is roasting, remove it from the oven and pour the cooking liquid into a saucepan. Pass it through a strainer to remove the vegetables. Reserve.
2. In a skillet, put the butter to melt over medium heat.
3. When the butter is melted, add the flour and stir well to avoid lumps.
4. While stirring, add the turkey broth, until a homogeneous and thick mixture forms.
5. Add salt and pepper according to taste and mix.
You can read more articles similar to Gravy or gravy for Thanksgiving turkey, in the category of Parties - celebrations on site.