We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Christmas log is a beautiful European custom, which was formerly made with an authentic log but now it has become a delicious dessert ideal to take with the family during the holidays.
But as they are very busy dates and in which we prefer to enjoy with the family, it is best to make this quick Christmas log recipe in Thermomix, in record time you will have a delicious and very rich dessert for children.
- 4 eggs
- 120 gr of sugar + 150 gr + 80 gr
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 120 gr of pastry flour
- 120 ml of water + 50 ml
- 1 lemon
- 500 gr of whipping cream
- 200 gr of chocolate fondant + 150 gr
- 50 g of butter or margarine
Guiainfantil.com proposes an easy, simple and very quick recipe for children to make.
1. First we are going to prepare the cream of the filling, so that it is cooling. Put 80 gr. of sugar and 500 gr. of cream in the glass of the Thermomix. Program 6 minutes at speed 2 and 90ºC.
2. Then add 200 gr. of chopped chocolate fondant and put again at speed 3 until the chocolate is melted (about 4 minutes). The truffle cream must rest for several hours, so it should be left ready the day before.
3. Preheat the oven to 185º while we prepare the recipe. Put the butterfly in the Thermomix, and in the glass beat 4 eggs and 10 gr. of sugar. Put it for 7 minutes at 36º with speed 4, and then the same time and speed but without temperature.
4. Add 120 gr. of flour, a pinch of salt and the sugar with vanilla. Program 10 seconds at speed 2, so that it integrates.
5. Pour into a fairly large rectangular mold, previously buttered, so that the cake does not rise too much and is easy to unmold. Bake at 185º for 10 minutes, the cake does not have to be very golden. Take out, unmold and let it cool
6. To prepare the syrup, add 120 ml. of water, 150 gr. of sugar and the juice of half a lemon in the glass, and put it for 8 minutes at 95º, with speed 2. Bathe the cake with the syrup, so that it is equally well impregnated, but not excessively soft.
7. Remove the truffle cream and put it for about 5 minutes at speed 3, until it is firm and mounted. Spread the chocolate cream on the cake, so that it is uniform, and roll it carefully, store it in the refrigerator.
8. For the coverage, put 150 gr. of chopped fondant in the glass at speed 7 for about 30 seconds. Add 50 ml. of water and program at speed 2 and 37ºC for about 5 minutes. Finally, add the butter or margarine and put the same time, temperature and speed again.
9. Take the cake out of the fridge. Cover with the chocolate using a spatula, and for details use a brush or toothpicks to make the lines.
If you don't have a Thermomix Don't worry at home, you also have the classic and handy recipe for the Christmas Log.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas trunk in Thermomix. Quick recipe, in the category of Recipes on site.