We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today, croquettes of many and varied flavors can be made. Ham, chicken, cheese, vegetable, fish croquettes ... croquettes are an exquisite dish, ideal for an aperitif, for lunch or dinner, or for a birthday party and other family celebration.
This time, Guiainfantil.com teaches us to develop, step by step, some corn and carrot croquettes. A mix that will surprise everyone.
- 2 ears of corn or 1 can of corn
- 2 carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of wheat flour
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons (soup) of olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Chopped parsley
- Pepper (optional)
We tell you how to make this creamy, delicious and very simple recipe, which can be accompanied by a good salad. Kids will love it.
1. We start by chopping the onion. Reserve it.
2. Wash and peel the carrots. Then, grate them on a grater. Reserve them.
3. The next step is to shell the corn from the ears or pass the corn from the can through a strainer.
4. Put the oil in a frying pan and bring it to the fire. When the oil begins to heat up, add the minced garlic, minced onion, grated carrots and corn. Remove everything.
5. When everything is sautéed, remove the pan from the heat.
6. Add the eggs, flour and parsley. Stir everything to mix well.
7. Add salt to taste, to the mixture. If you want, put pepper as well.
8. Make the croquettes giving them a circular shape. Arrange them on a baking sheet, covered with greaseproof paper and a little oil.
9. Bake for 15 minutes (180 degrees), or until golden brown.
IMPORTANT: Another way would be to coat the croquettes with flour, then beaten egg and bread flour, and fry them in plenty of oil in a pan. One way or another, the croquettes will be delicious, finger-licking.
You can read more articles similar to Corn and carrot croquettes. Baked or skillet recipe, in the category of Croquettes on site.