We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The muffins They are a delicious and versatile bakery food, of English origin. You can make sweet or savory muffins, adding and mixing different ingredients such as vegetables, leaves, fruits, cheeses, etc.
Commonly known in Spanish as magdalena, panquecito or queque, the muffin has become a delicious and healthy alternative for snacks, dinner, or for children's birthday parties or other family celebration.
- 150 gr of fresh spinach
- 1 large tomato
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr of feta cheese
- Baking paper molds
- Salt to taste
- Tips: if you wish, you can substitute the fetus cheese for mozzarella cheese or another cheese that children like the most
We teach you how to make these spinach muffins with tomato and cheese, step by step, with a homemade recipe, easy and quick to make. And children can participate in its preparation.
1. First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Put the paper molds in a tray with holes
3. Line the bottom of each mold with some spinach leaves.
4. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and arrange some on the spinach
5. Cut the feta cheese into small squares, and put a few on the tomato pieces
6. Finally, in a bowl, beat the 2 eggs and add the salt. The more eggs you add, the more muffins you will have
7. Distribute the beaten eggs in each of the muffins.
8. Bake for about 15 minutes or until you notice that the muffins are done.
9. Wait for them to cool to consume them.
Enjoy your meal!
Many parents ask us how muffins, muffins, and cupcakes differ. Although the translation of muffins from English to Spanish is muffins, there are some differences between them, and between cupcakes. We tell you:
- Muffins tend to be flatter and flatter on their surface while muffins have a pompadour, they are more bulky.
- Muffins are usually sweet or savory, while muffins and cupcakes are sweet.
- Muffins, like muffins, do not need decorations like toppings, but cupcakes do.
- Muffins, as well as cupcakes, usually use butter, while muffins only use oil.
- Muffins are less fluffy than muffins
- The muffins are of English origin, the cupcakes of American origin, and the muffins are of French origin.
You can read more articles similar to Spinach, tomato and cheese muffins. Easy and healthy recipe, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.